Welcome new and returning Cougars! Amargosa Creek Middle School is fortunate enough to have two School Counselors: Ms. Z & Ms. T. We are very excited to be a part of the Cougar family. Please review our page for updates and do not hesitate to call or email with questions or comments. We would like to welcome everyone to a new and exciting school year. As your School Counselors, we will be:
- Teaching classroom guidance lessons on a variety of topics.
- Counseling individual students as needed and maintain confidentiality.
- Counseling with small groups of children with similar concerns.
- Providing assistance to our foster youth
- Consulting with teachers and parents to assist them in meeting individual student needs.
- Coordinating referrals to school and community agencies and resources
- Conflict resolution among student
- Providing information and resources for parents and teachers
- Provide assistance with our Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
- Monitoring students attendance
Counseling services are available to all students. Please feel free to call us if you have a concern or question. We can be reached at (661)729-6064 or at either of our e-mails below.
We both are looking forward to working with you and your child this year.
Melissa Zangerle, MS Luzzei Tsuji, LCSW
School Counselor School Counselor