Student Tech Support - Use this link if you'd like to submit a work order directly with us. You can also call us at 661-206-0120.
- PowerSchool App (iOS)
- PowerSchool App (Android)
- The app will ask for a district code: TMPG
- Note! You can set notifications in the app so you're alerted when the grade changes.
- Click on the grade, and all the assignments that make up that grade will appear.
Troubleshooting Your Connection (call us if you need a Chromebook or hotspot)
- Turn off video in Webex or Zoom and close all unnecessary windows and tabs
- Check your internet speed by Googling "Speed Test." Click on the blue "Run Speed Test" button and note the upload and download speed. Webex requires at least 3 Mbps. If you have less, give us a call.
- Restart your Chromebook (here's how).
- Forget the network you're connected to and reconnect. (here's how)
- Still having trouble? Call us and we'll help! 661-206-0120
For questions about Google Classroom, contact your child's teacher, who can give specific support.
Counselor - Mr. Gutierrez
Staff, if you're having issues you can submit a problem to our IT department: Staff Tech Support