All new resources for school counselors during distance learning can be found on the Counselors nest by clicking the link below:
Welcome new and returning Ravens!
On this Counselor Corner page, you will find a multitude of resources to help you have a successful three years at Endeavour. Please see the links on the side for more information regarding any of those topics.
Sarah Meske M.A. Ed. School Counseling
Phone: 661-943-8270 x509
Ms. Meske is our full time School Counselor and supports our Endeavour Community in a variety of ways.
- Teaching classroom guidance lessons on a variety of topics
- Small group counseling with students facing similar concerns
- Counseling individual students in a confidential and welcoming space.
- Providing assistance for our foster youth.
- Monitoring chronic absenteeism
- Facilitating conflict mediation sessions
- Consulting with staff and parents to assist them in meeting student’s needs.
- Providing assistance with our Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- Coordinating referrals to school and community agencies and resources
I look forward to working with you this year!