Special Education 6th, 7th, 8th
Students are fully engaged in our new Read 180 Universal reading program. It is fully accessible to each of our students and is providing learning opportunities for our students such as use of critical thinking skills, exposure to all story elements, increasing grade-level vocabulary, and increasing comprehensive lexile reading levels.
Homework is used as a forum to practice concepts taught through guided instruction where students have achieved near mastery. In no way should new concepts be sent home as homework assignments.
Classroom Supplies/Donation Requests
Currently need yellow file folders for our SPED files.
For HMH and other student resources
Classlink Code: Lancsd
- 7th year teaching
- A.S. In Business Admin, A.V.C.
- B.S. in Business Admin, National University
- B.C.B.A. Program, Florida IT
- M.B.A. in Special Education, National University
- Kinesiology Program, A.T. Still
- UC Irvine Graduate
- Masters in Sped from CSUB
- 24 years of teaching Special Education
- Enjoy coaching, Volleyball Club Director
- Born and raised in Cameroon
- Mild/moderate credential at CSUDH.
- 14 years of teaching Special Education
- CS Northridge Graduate
- 18 years of teaching
- Mild/Moderate Credential
- Masters degree in Special Education with a focus in Reading Instruction, Reading Intervention, and Behavioral Intervention
- B.S. in Elem. Education, Kent State University
- MA in Special Education, CSUB
- Mod-Severe Dept. Program Leader
- 19th year teaching