• Enrollment Smart Choice Logo

    The Lancaster School District currently utilizes an online enrollment system called School Mint to allow parents to enroll their students via computer or from a phone/tablet. In addition, enrollment can be done in person with our Welcome and Wellness Center specialists or at the school the student will be attending. 

    If you have a UTK student, you must complete the registration with the ECE department. The address is 44327 Fig Ave, Lancaster, CA 93534. The phone number for the department is 661-723-0351.  UTK parents must complete registration on two enrollment platforms before a student will be placed in a classroom. Please start on Hubbe.


      • Enrollment/Registration Requirements

        Items required to bring at the time of registration or to upload when completing the online registration.

        1. Proof of Birth – Birth Certificate, Passport, county recorded or original hospital birth certificate (Required for TK, Kindergarten, 1st grade or any other grade if child has not attended a CA school previously.)

        2. Proof of Residence – such as: current utility bill, rent receipt, lease agreement, Government ID, etc

        3. Family Emergency information – (names, addresses, and current phone numbers of four people who are willing to pick up your child from school if you cannot be reached.)

        4. Report of Health Examination completed and signed by the student’s physician (Required only for Kindergarten and 1st grade, if 1st grader has not attended Kindergarten)

        5. Copy of current IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable

        6. Required immunizations prior to enrollment

      Age Eligibility 23-24

      If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

      Age Eligibility 24-25

      If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
      • Having trouble with online enrollment? 
        Talk to our Welcome and Wellness Center specialists
        @ 661-471-3712
        You may also call your school for assistance.